In the planning stages…
We are teaming with a major travel industry partner to present a new curated series of destination photography workshops: Well-known photographer and bestselling author Harold Davis, acclaimed as one of today’s top photo educators, will provide personal photographic coaching on these professionally organized small group tours. Note that each group size is limited to 12 photographers. Pricing, precise dates, and detailed itineraries to follow as available!
These are unique small-group photography-specific tours to some of the most unusual, exciting destinations worldwide. Please contact us to be placed on the interest list.
|American West Adventure I||Oct 2019||5 Days||Valley of Fire, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend|
|Morocco North||Oct/Nov 2019||11 Days||Casablanca, Rabat , Fes, Chefchaouen and Marrakech; Extra time for photography in Fes and Morocco's "Blue City" Chefchaouen|
|Egypt with optional extension to Jordan||Nov 2019||10 Days (Egypt)|
8 Days (Jordan)
|Egypt: Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan and Luxor
Jordan: Wadi Rum, Petra, and Dana Biosphere Reserve
|Myanmar||Jan 2020||12 Days||Let Myanmar bewitch you with its beguiling mix of ancient temples, floating markets, magical cities and more.|
|American West Adventure II||April 2020||7 Days||Valley of Fire, Zion NP, Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Rainbow Bridge NM, North Rim Grand Canyon|
|Morocco South||Oct 2020||12 Days||Experience the wonder, heritage and culture of magical Morocco. Ample time to explore and photograph Ait Benhaddou and Essaouira, which are great locations.|
|Patagonia||Jan 2021||16 Days||Adventure through the breathtaking wilderness of Patagonia.|
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Please contact Harold Davis personally if you have any questions about our workshops!
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.