- Explore Bordeaux, Perigord, and the Dordogne with Harold Davis—click here for detailed trip itinerary (PDF)—Small group Destination Photography Workshop to Romantic Aquitaine. April 22-30, 2017. This an exclusive, very small photography tour with only one place left. Click here for information and reservation form.
- Malta: May 6-7, 2017—Weekend workshop sponsored by the Malta Photographic Society.
- Free webinar sponsored by Topaz (pre-registration required)—June 6, 2017
- Flower Photography Intensive: 4-Day Masterclass in Flower Photography—click here for details and registration, 4-day workshop in Berkeley, CA., June 22-25, 2017 (only four spaces left!)
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency at Maine Media Workshop, July 31 – August 5, 2017; click here for details and registration.
- Black & White in San Francisco: A Weekend Workshop with Harold Davis, September 16-17, 2017—click here for details and registration.
- Advanced LAB Color Seminar with Harold Davis, September 23, 2017—click here for details and registration.
- Dark of the Moon Night Photography in the Eastern Sierras, October 20-23, 2017—click here for details and registration. (Workshop is full.)
- From iPhone to ART: A weekend iPhonegraphy workshop with Harold Davis, January 20-21, 2018—click here for details and registration.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops! Please also consider Harold’s online webinar recordings and his Photographing Flowers course with Craftsy (save 50% off the full retail price of my course using this link. Cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts. Expires April 22, 2017.)
We arrange many of our workshops and events using the Photography with Harold Davis Meetup group. Click here for Group and Workshop reviews on Meetup. Please subscribe to our list and/or blog feed for early notification about new workshop offerings.
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.
Want to see what joining a Harold Davis destination photo workshop is like? Check out this wonderful PDF book by Romantic Southwest of France participant Katie Kutschinski (thanks Katie!!!).