- Iceland Photo Adventure with Harold Davis July 14-25, 2021. Click here for Reservation form, here for the detailed trip itinerary, and here for the FAQ. This group is full. Please contact us for information about future destination photography workshops.
- Creating Your Signature Style | Saturday August 14, 2021 at 11am PT click here for registration. Click here for more info. Seats are limited.
- Out of Chicago Botanic: Flower & Garden Photography Conference, August 29 – September 2, 2021. Click here for information and registration.
- 2021 Photographing Flowers for Transparency with Harold Davis (Weekend Workshop) | LIVE and IN-PERSON, Septmber 25 – September 26, 2021. Click here for more information and here to register on Meetup.
- Photography Flowers for Transparency | Tuesday November 16, 2021 | Webinar for the North Shore Camera Club of Lake Forest, Illinois.
- Photography on Black | Saturday November 20, 2021 at 11am PT click here for registration. Click here for more info. Seats are limited.
- Photography as Poetry | Monday December 6, 2021 | Webinar for the Etobicoke Camera Club (ECC) of Toronto.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops!
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.