Please check back for in-person and destination travel photography workshops as we feel comfortable and safe offering them. Thanks for your understanding!
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency | Tuesday November 16, 2021 | Webinar for the North Shore Camera Club of Lake Forest, Illinois.
- Photography on Black | Saturday November 20, 2021 at 11am PT click here for registration. Click here for more info. Seats are limited.
- Photography as Poetry | Monday December 6, 2021 | Webinar sponsored by the Etobicoke Camera Club (ECC) of Toronto. Open to the public via this registration link!
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops!
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.