- Guest Artist presentation, Alamo Danville Artists’ Society (ADAS), March 10, 2020
- Romantic Southwest France, April 29-May 7, 2020. Early-bird discount applies. Click here for information, here for a detailed itinerary (PDF), and here for the Reservation Form. FULL.
- Marin Photography Club, Education night presentation, June 8, 2020
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency with Harold Davis, June 20-21, 2020. Click here for information and registration. Please contact us if you have difficulty registering and we can register you manually. This workshop, given annually in Berkeley, CA, has consistently filled well in advance of the workshop date.
- Garden Photography—Capturing the Great Gardens of Maine, Sunday August 16 – Friday August 21, 2020, Maine Media Workshops, in Rockport, Maine Click here for information and registration. Use discount code DAVIS (expires Feb 28, 2020).
- Chicago Botanic Garden, August 23-27, 2020. Garden and Flower Photography,
- click here for information and registration.
2021 and beyond
- Paris in the Spring, April 24 – May 2, 2021. $250 Early-bird discount for registration by 6/1/20. Click here for more information, and here for the Reservation Form.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops!
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.