- Yosemite in Winter, February 5-9, 2020. Details TBA, an announcement soon.
- Romantic Southwest France, April 29-May 7, 2020. Early-bird discount applies. Click here for information, here for a detailed itinerary (PDF), and here for the Reservation Form. FULL.
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency with Harold Davis, June 20-21, 2020. Click here for information and registration. Please contact us if you have difficulty registering and we can register you manually. This workshop, given annually in Berkeley, CA, has consistently filled well in advance of the workshop date.
- Chicago Botanic Garden, August 23-27, 2020. Details TBA, an announcement soon.
- Exploring Tokyo for Photographers with Harold Davis and Mark Brokering, October 24 – November 1, 2020. Early-bird discount applies. Click here for more information, and here for the Reservation Form.
2021 and beyond
- Patagonia Photography Adventure, March 21-31, 2021, with optional extension to Iguazu Falls (March 31 – April 4, 2021). This is a small photography group with logistics provided by a major travel company. Click here for the complete itinerary (PDF), here for the Patagonia Photography Adventure Reservation Form, and here for the Iguazu Falls Extension Reservation Form. Please read the itinerary carefully! Refer to the reservation forms for trip cost and payment schedules. Note that a $500 early-bird discount will apply to the first six registrations.
- Paris in the Spring, April 24 – May 2, 2021. Early-bird discount applies. Click here for more information, and here for the Reservation Form.
- Madagascar, dates TBD. We are in the early planning stages of a photographic voyage to Madagascar. Please drop us an email to be added to the Interest List.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops!
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.