- Photographing Flowers for Transparency at Maine Media Workshop, July 31 – August 5, 2017; click here for details and registration
- Black & White in San Francisco: A Weekend Workshop with Harold Davis, September 16-17, 2017—click here for details and registration.
- Free PhotoPills Planning Session and Night Photography (Port of Oakland), September 30, 2017—click here for more info.
- Dark of the Moon Night Photography in the Eastern Sierras, October 20-23, 2017—click here for details and registration. (Workshop is full.)
- Opening, exhibition of Harold Davis photos at Shoh Gallery, Berkeley, CA, November 9, 2017.
- From iPhone to ART: A weekend iPhonegraphy workshop with Harold Davis, January 20-21, 2018—click here for details and registration.
- Destination Photography Workshop to the Romantic Southwest of France, April 19-27, 2018—hosted once again at the wonderful Mas de Garrigue; click here for the Prospectus, here for the detailed itinerary, and here for the Reservation Form.
- Days and Knights of Malta Photo Tour, November 3-12, 2018—click here for the Prospectus and here for the Reservation form.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops! Please also consider Harold’s online webinar recordings and his Photographing Flowers course with Craftsy.
We arrange many of our workshops and events using the Photography with Harold Davis Meetup group. Click here for Group and Workshop reviews on Meetup. Please subscribe to our list and/or blog feed for early notification about new workshop offerings.
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.
Want to see what joining a Harold Davis destination photo workshop was like for one participant? Check out this wonderful PDF book by Romantic Southwest of France participant Katie Kutschinski (thanks Katie!!!).