- Heidelberg Summer School of Photography | Online only | Flowers June 9, 2022 | Info & Registration | Composition, three sessions: June 16, 23, and 30, 2022 | Info & Registration.
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency | Weekend Workshop with Harold Davis “Live and In-Person” | August 6 – August 7, 2022; click here for more information and how to register!
- Composition & Photography: A Hands-On Workshop | Monday, September 12 through Friday Sept 16, 2022 | Maine Media Workshops | Click here for more information and registration.
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency |September 22 and 23, 2022 | Presentation at Photography Society of America (PSA) annual event.
- Off-the-Beaten Track Japan Photography Journey with Harold Davis | October 16 – 26, 2022. Click here for more information, here for the Prospectus, and here for the trip Reservation form.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops!
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.