- PhotoPills Camp, Menorca, May 13-20, 2018. The Camp is now full, click here for the Waiting List!
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency—Covers Harold’s light box and floral photography and post-production techniques; two-day workshop Saturday June 23 and Sunday June 24, 2018 located in beautiful downtown Berkeley, CA; FULL This will be the only Photographing Flowers for Transparency workshop led by Harold Davis in 2018 anywhere in the world. Click here to register via Meetup.
- Garden Photography – Capturing the Great Gardens of Maine, Maine Media Workshops, August 5-10, 2018, registration is now open, click here for information and registration! (Full, a waiting list is available!)
- Presentation, B&H Event Space, New York, topic TBD, Monday August 13, 1-3PM
- Workshops in Heidelberg, Germany, August 17-18 (Black & White Photography; click here for info and registration) and August 19-20 (Night and Low Light; click here for info and registration).
- Dark of the Moon Night Photography in the Eastern Sierras, September 7-10, 2018. Join award-winning photographer Harold Davis, author of the bestselling Creative Night: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques (Wiley), and distinguished night photographer Steven Christenson of Star Circle Academy for a once in a lifetime adventure practicing night photography in the rugged and beautiful Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains of California. Click here to register via Meetup. Filling up fast!
- Days and Knights of Malta Photo Tour, November 3-12, 2018—click here for the Prospectus, here for the detailed day-by-day itinerary (PDF) and here for the Reservation Form.
- Photograph Paris in April with Harold Davis (co-host Mark Brokering), April 27-May 5, 2019; explore and photograph the City of Light; Destination Photography Workshop includes several excursions, including after-hours photography exclusive to artists at Monet’s gardens at Giverny. Click here for more information and here for the Reservation Form; please contact us for more information. We look forward very much to photographing Paris in the spring with you!
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops!
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.