Current and Upcoming Harold Davis Workshop Offerings
- 2014.08.01-2014.08.03—Night Photography in the Big Sur Landscape sponsored by the Center for Photographic Art in Carmel, CA. Click here for more information and online registration. (Workshop is full.)
- 2014.08.08-2014.08.10—Creative Landscape Photography in Point Reyes sponsored by the Point Reyes Field Institute. Click here for more information, and here for online registration.
- 2014.08.16—Photoshop Layers 101 with Harold Davis. Click here to register for the live webinar (limited seating), a recording will be available following the session. Unlock the power of layers! (World premier!)
- 2014.08.18—Harold Davis presents “Digital Black & White” at the Los Gatos Saratoga Camera Club
- 2014.08.23-2014.08.24—San Francisco Photography Weekend Workshop. Click here for more information and registration.
- 2014.08.26—Harold Davis presents “Digital Black & White” at the Alameda Photographic Society (7:30 PM).
- 2014.09.13—Creative Photoshop Fun Day with Harold Davis. Click here for more information and registration.
- 2014.09.22—Presentation at the Golden Gate Computer Society
- 2014.10.04-2014.10.05—Photographing Flowers for Transparency, weekend workshop in Berkeley, CA, click here for info and registration. This is a unique opportunity to learn Harold’s techniques for photographing flowers from beginning to end in the context of a hands-on workshop.
- 2014.11.03-2014.11.20—Photography Caravan to Spain and Morocco. This is an exceptional opportunity to travel to exciting Spain and then all over colorful Morocco. You will seldom have the chance to capture so many wonderful images from both of these countries (and continents) with help from two top professional photographers (Bill Bachmann and Harold Davis) leading the way. Click here for the detailed itinerary. Trip is full, but we are taking a waiting list.
- 2014.012.13—Photographing Waves sponsored by the Point Reyes Field Institute. Each year I’ve given this workshop it has been fun and different. Register early to avoid disappointment! Click here for more information, and click here for registration.
- 2015.03.29 – 2015.04.15—Photographic Odyssey to Japan with Harold Davis. Click here for detailed itinerary and here for registration and pricing.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops!
We arrange many of our workshops and events using the Photography with Harold Davis Meetup group. Click here for Group and Workshop reviews on Meetup. Please subscribe to our list and/or blog feed for early notification about new workshop offerings.
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.