Want to see what joining a Harold Davis destination photo workshop is like? Check out this wonderful PDF book by Romantic Southwest of France participant Katie Kutschinski (thanks Katie!!!).
- August 7-13, 2016—Achieving Your Potential As a Photographer at Maine Media Workshops (click here for information and registration).
- Saturday, September 17, 2016—Full Day Workshop: Get Your Camera Off Automatic with Harold Davis—click here for information and registration.
- Tuesday, September 20, 2016—Free webinar with Harold Davis, sponsored by Topaz Labs, please save the date, a registration link will be announced when available.
- Photography in Venice, Italy (October 23-29, 2016): Small group destination photography workshop, click here for information and registration.
- Advanced LAB Color Seminar—Saturday, November 12, 2016; click here for details and registration.
- Black & White in San Francisco: A Weekend Workshop with Harold Davis—November 19-20, 2016, click here for registration and information.
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency, Weekend Workshop in Berkeley, CA, December 3-4, 2016; click here for details and registration (one place open).
- Photographing Waves on Point Reyes, Saturday December 10, full-day workshop under the auspices of Point Reyes Field Seminars. Please save the date (registration link TBA).
- From iPhone to Art: Weekend iPhoneography Workshop—click here for details and registration, January 28-29, 2017.
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency, Weekend Workshop in Berkeley, CA, March 25-26, 2017; click here for details and registration.
- April, 2017: Small group destination photo workshop in rural France; details to come; please send us an email to be added to the interest list.
- Flower Photography Intensive: 4-Day Masterclass in Flower Photography—click here for details and registration, 4-day workshop in Berkeley, CA., June 22-25, 2017.
- October, 2017: Small group destination photo workshop in Sicily and southern Italy; details to come; please send us an email to be added to the interest list.
Thanks for all the interest we’ve had in 2017. Harold’s 2017 workshop schedule is under consideration and currently undetermined. Please check back for more information in the coming months.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops! Please also consider Harold’s online webinar recordings and his Photographing Flowers course with Craftsy. We arrange many of our workshops and events using the Photography with Harold Davis Meetup group. Click here for Group and Workshop reviews on Meetup. Please subscribe to our list and/or blog feed for early notification about new workshop offerings.
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.