Current and Upcoming Harold Davis Workshop Offerings
- 2015.01.17—Photographing Waves sponsored by the Point Reyes Field Institute, second session due to popular demand. Click here for information and registration.
- 2015.01.27—Presentation at the Peninsula Photo Club.
- 2015.02.20 – 2015.02.22—Night Photography in San Francisco, weekend workshop, click here for registration.
- 2015.03.14 – 2015.03.15—Black & White Masterclass, weekend workshop, click here for registration.
- 2015.05.9 – 2015.05.10—The Creative Portfolio Workshop,weekend workshop, click here for registration.
- 2015.05.15 – 2015.05.17—Wildflowers and Seascapes, a weekend of photography sponsored by Point Reyes Field Seminars. Click here for more information, and here for registration.
- 2015.06.14-2015.06.23—Exploring Prague, Vienna and Budapest with our Cameras, click here for Prospectus and Itinerary, here for registration instructions, and here for the registration form.
- 2015.06.26 – 2015.06.29—Creative Flower Photography with Photographing Flowers for Transparency on a Lightbox at Heidelberg Summer School of Photography, Germany
- 2015.07.03 – 2015.07.06—Digital Black & White at Heidelberg Summer School of Photography, Germany
- 2015.08.03 – 2015.08.07—Creative Flower Photography with Photographing Flowers for Transparency on a Lightbox at Maine Media Workshops, details TBA.
- October, 2015—Sea-Girt Villages of Italy Photographic Adventure with Harold Davis. 15 days, limited size group of photographers, destinations include Cinque Terre, Naples, Capri, Anacapri, Positano and the Amalfi coast. Sunday October 18, 2015 (leave US October 17) through Monday November 2, 2015. Click here for Prospectus and itinerary, here for registration instructions, and here for the registration form.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops! Please also consider Harold’s online webinar recordings and his Photographing Flowers course with Craftsy. We arrange many of our workshops and events using the Photography with Harold Davis Meetup group. Click here for Group and Workshop reviews on Meetup. Please subscribe to our list and/or blog feed for early notification about new workshop offerings. What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.