Current and Upcoming Harold Davis Workshop Offerings
- 2015.05.9 – 2015.05.10—The Creative Portfolio Workshop,weekend workshop, click here for registration.
- 2015.05.15 – 2015.05.17—Wildflowers and Seascapes, a weekend of photography sponsored by Point Reyes Field Seminars. Click here for more information, and here for registration.
- 2015.05.27—Presentation at the Palo Alto Camera Club.
- 2015.06.25 – 2015.06.28—Creative Flower Photography Masterclass at Heidelberg Summer School of Photography, Germany (class taught in English). Click here for information and registration.
- 2015.07.02 – 2015.07.05—Creative Black & White Masterclass at Heidelberg Summer School of Photography, Germany (class taught in English). Click here for information and registration.
- 2015.08.02 – 2015.08.07—Creative Flower Photography with Photographing Flowers for Transparency on a Lightbox at Maine Media Workshops. Please click here for information and registration.
- October, 2015—Sea-Girt Villages of Italy Photographic Adventure with Harold Davis. 15 days, limited size group of photographers, destinations include Cinque Terre, Naples, Capri, Anacapri, Positano and the Amalfi coast. Sunday Wenesday October 28, 2015 (leave US October 27) through Wednesday November 11, 2015. Click here for Prospectus and itinerary, here for registration instructions, and here for the registration form.
- Achieving Your Potential As a Photographer—2016 Edition—Beginning Saturday March 12, 2016, an ongoing mentoring activity for six months. Click here for information and how to apply.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops! Please also consider Harold’s online webinar recordings and his Photographing Flowers course with Craftsy. We arrange many of our workshops and events using the Photography with Harold Davis Meetup group. Click here for Group and Workshop reviews on Meetup. Please subscribe to our list and/or blog feed for early notification about new workshop offerings. What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.