Current and Upcoming Harold Davis Workshop Offerings
- 2014.09.22—Harold Davis presents “Making Memorable Travel Photos” at the Golden Gate Computer Society
- 2014.09.27—Converting to Black and White with Photoshop and Silver Efex Pro (live webinar session)
- 2014.10.04-2014.10.05—Photographing Flowers for Transparency, weekend workshop in Berkeley, CA, click here for info and registration. This is a unique opportunity to learn Harold’s techniques for photographing flowers from beginning to end in the context of a hands-on workshop.
- 2014.11.03-2014.11.20—Photography Caravan to Spain and Morocco. This is an exceptional opportunity to travel to exciting Spain and then all over colorful Morocco. You will seldom have the chance to capture so many wonderful images from both of these countries (and continents) with help from two top professional photographers (Bill Bachmann and Harold Davis) leading the way. Click here for the detailed itinerary. This trip is fully subscribed.
- 2014.012.13—Photographing Waves sponsored by the Point Reyes Field Institute. Each year I’ve given this workshop it has been fun and different. Register early to avoid disappointment! Click here for more information, and click here for registration.
- 2015.01.27—Photographing Flowers for Transparency, presentation at the Peninsula Photo Club.
- 2015.2.20 – 2015.02.22—Night Photography in San Francisco, Click here for registration (early-bird pricing through 10/15/14).
- 2015.3.14 – 2015.03.15—Black & White Masterclass, Click here for registration (early-bird pricing through 10/15/14).
- 2015.03.29 – 2015.04.15—Photographic Odyssey to Japan with Harold Davis. 18 days, March 29 – April 15, 2015, limited size group of photographers. Click here for detailed itinerary and here for registration and pricing.
- June, 2015 (exact dates tbd)—workshops at Heidelberg Summer School of Photography, Germany
- 2015.05.9 – 2015.05.10—The Creative Portfolio Workshop, Click here for registration (early-bird pricing through 10/15/14).
- October, 2015—Sea-Girt Villages of Italy Photographic Adventure with Harold Davis. 15 days, limited size group of photographers, destinations include Cinque Terre, Naples, Capri, Anacapri, Positano and the Amalfi coast. Please contact us to be placed on the interest list. Tentative dates: Sunday October 18, 2015 (leave US October 17) through Monday November 2, 2015.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops!
We arrange many of our workshops and events using the Photography with Harold Davis Meetup group. Click here for Group and Workshop reviews on Meetup. Please subscribe to our list and/or blog feed for early notification about new workshop offerings.
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.