- 2015.07.21—Creative Floral Photography: Harold Davis works with Topaz Adjust, Impression, and Simplify, free webinar, click here to register).
- 2015.08.02 – 2015.08.07—Creative Flower Photography with Photographing Flowers for Transparency on a Lightbox at Maine Media Workshops. Please click here for information and registration.
- October, 2015—Sea-Girt Villages of Italy Photographic Adventure with Harold Davis and a small group of photographers. Click here for more information.
- 2015.12.05—Waves Workshop on Point Reyes, under the auspices of Point Reyes Field Seminars (save the date).
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency, Weekend Workshop in Berkeley, CA, March 5-6, 2016; click here for details and registration.
- Achieving Your Potential As a Photographer—2016 Edition—Beginning Saturday March 12, 2016, an ongoing mentoring activity for six months. Click here for information and how to apply.
- April, 2016—Small group photographic tour to the romantic southwest of France. Click here for details.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops! Please also consider Harold’s online webinar recordings and his Photographing Flowers course with Craftsy. We arrange many of our workshops and events using the Photography with Harold Davis Meetup group. Click here for Group and Workshop reviews on Meetup. Please subscribe to our list and/or blog feed for early notification about new workshop offerings.
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.