Current and Upcoming Harold Davis Workshop Offerings
- 2014.04.26-2014.05.04—Photograph Paris with Harold Davis featuring Paris at night, the gardens at Giverny, black & white, and more. Click here for detailed information and itinerary, and click here for online registration. Closed to new registrations.
- 2014.06.07—Free event at Photo Oakland: Harold will show his botanical prints and discuss “Making the Botanical Photo: The Digital Print As an Artifact.” Click here for more information about the event.
- 2014.06.27-2014.06.30—I will be teaching Creative Flower Photography at Heidelberg Summer School of Photography from June 27 – June 30, 3014. Click here for more information about Heidelberger Sommerschule der Fotografie, here for workshop information and curriculum, here for nearby hotel information (with special participant discounts), and here to register for enrollment.
- 2014.07.04-2014.07.07—I will be teaching a Creative Black & White Masterclass at Heidelberg Summer School of Photography from July 4 – July 7, 3014. Click here for more information about Heidelberger Sommerschule der Fotografie, here for workshop information and curriculum, here for nearby hotel information (with special participant discounts), and here to register for enrollment.
- 2014.08.01-2014.08.03—Night Photography in the Big Sur Landscape sponsored by the Center for Photographic Art in Carmel, CA. Click here for more information and online registration.
- 2014.08.08-2014.08.10—Creative Landscape Photography in Point Reyes sponsored by the Point Reyes Field Institute. Click here for more information, and here for online registration.
- 2014.11.03-2014.11.20—Photography Caravan to Spain and Morocco. This is an exceptional opportunity to travel to exciting Spain and then all over colorful Morocco. You will seldom have the chance to capture so many wonderful images from both of these countries (and continents) with help from two top professional photographers (Bill Bachmann and Harold Davis) leading the way. Click here for the detailed itinerary, and click here for the registration form and procedure. Full, but we are looking for one male roommate!
- 2014.012.13—Photographing Waves sponsored by the Point Reyes Field Institute. Each year I’ve given this workshop it has been fun and different. Register early to avoid disappointment! Click here for more information, and click here for registration.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about our workshops!
Photography with Harold Davis Meetup
We manage many of our workshops and events using the Photography with Harold Davis Meetup group:
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Harold is genuine, generous, and gracious – He has a world of knowledge and expertise that he loves to share – his wonderful books show his monumental talents and skill set- his workshops shows the depth of his connecting with others in a very real and personal way.”—P. Borrelli
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much! … I also wanted to let you know that I have more than paid the cost of the workshops I’ve done with you by selling some photos! I have sold three prints already.”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.