I’m just back from a photographic trip to Italy. You can see a couple of the images I processed first by clicking Dawn on Lake Como, Tuscan Landscape, and Duomo di Pavia. Of course, there are many more images to follow—and I also scouted some very interesting places that give me ideas for future workshops!
In the meantime, I wanted to remind you about some of our upcoming workshop opportunities. I’ve pasted our workshop calendar through the first half of 2017 at the bottom of this post. I particularly want to call your attention to three upcoming workshops here in Berkeley, California: Advanced LAB Color Seminar (November 12); Black and White in San Francisco (weekend of November 19-20); and From iPhone to Art (weekend of January 28-29).
You can click on the links to learn more about the workshops, and to register (by RSVPing YES on Meetup after clicking through). Look forward to seeing you there for a creative and fun learning experience!
- Advanced LAB Color Seminar—Saturday, November 12, 2016; click here for details and registration.
- Black & White in San Francisco: A Weekend Workshop with Harold Davis—November 19-20, 2016, click here for registration and information.
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency, Weekend Workshop in Berkeley, CA, December 3-4, 2016; click here for details and registration (workshop full).
- Photographing Waves on Point Reyes, Saturday December 10, full-day workshop under the auspices of Point Reyes Field Seminars. Click here for registration and information.
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016—Free webinar with Harold Davis, sponsored by Topaz Labs, more information and registration link to come.
- From iPhone to Art: Weekend iPhoneography Workshop—click here for details and registration, January 28-29, 2017.
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency, Weekend Workshop in Berkeley, CA, March 25-26, 2017; click here for details and registration.
- Explore Bordeaux, Perigord, and the Dordogne with Harold Davis—Small group Destination Photography Workshop to Romantic Aquitaine. April 22-30, 2017. This an exclusive, very small photography tour with only a few places left. Click here for information and reservation form.
- Malta: May 6-7, 2017—Weekend workshop sponsored by the Malta Photographic Society.
- Flower Photography Intensive: 4-Day Masterclass in Flower Photography—click here for details and registration, 4-day workshop in Berkeley, CA., June 22-25, 2017.
- October, 2017: Small group destination photo workshop with destination TBD; details to come; please send us an email to be added to the interest list.