I am proud of my online Photographing Flowers course at Craftsy.com, which by now has more than 500 students. The variety, exuberance and quality of the student projects shows that I (and the production team that worked with me) did something right in this online offering. Click here to check out my Photographing Flowers course (the course cost is normally $59.99, but by using this link you can get $10 off!).
Here are some of the benefits of the Craftsy platform for online courses:
- Craftsy classes are yours to keep–watch any time and as many times as you like. My course won’t expire, and you can watch it piecemeal, when you like, and when you want to learn about a specific subject.
- Classes are interactive, so you can ask me and your classmates questions.
- The Craftsy production team did a great job of making high quality videos.
- Craftsy classes are filmed in high definition so technical details are easy to see.
- Every class is equipped with helpful features like video notes and 30-second repeat.
- You can share projects for feedback and tips,or browse for inspiration.
- If for any reason you aren’t satisfied, return your class and Craftsy will refund your money.
When all is said and done, if you like to photograph flowers and want to learn more photographic technique, for $60 I think this is a pretty good deal!