Making Memorable Travel Photos, webinar live session Saturday October 11 at 3PM
I’d be the first to admit that my series of webinar recordings are home-grown. These are not highly polished, and they show the actual techniques I use in real time. The advantage of attending a live session (seats are very limited) is that if anything puzzles you, you can ask questions. Note that the cost of the live session also includes unlimited access to the webinar recording at no additional cost.
Please consider joining me for this exciting, new live webinar offering that will help you learn to see the extraordinary in the ordinary, and find the extraordinary when you travel.
Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 3PM PT: Making Memorable Travel Photos (the cost is only $29.95, and includes unlimited access to the post-session recording)
Many of us like to travel, and when we travel we bring our cameras. But there’s a strange paradox: no matter how unique and photogenic our destinations, mostly the photos we come back with are pretty dull. Your travel photos do not have to be boring!
In this presentation, noted photographer and digital artist Harold Davis shares his spectacular imagery from many places around the world as well as “abroad at home.” He’ll share the backstories about how many of his images were made, and what was going on at the time of the exposure. Hint: If men in military uniforms come toward you pointing automatic weapons, stop photographing whatever it is that you are photographing, and turn around slowly!
While showing his award-winning imagery, and sharing his travel photography stories, Harold will explain topics including:
The Making Memorable Travel Photos webinar covers:
- How to research and prepare for any travel destination
- Planning tools that Harold uses to maximize his chances of photographic success
- Figuring out where the light is coming from to get the best photos
- How to be “at home abroad” no matter what your destination
- Making travel photos that rise above the mundane
- Photographing people when you travel
- How to ask a stranger permission to take their photo
- Making travel photos with a personal viewpoint
- How to get good shots when you are with a group
- Editing and presenting your photos when you get home
- The presentation will conclude with ample time for Q&A.
Want to move your photographic imagery from the mundane to the artistic? Then maybe this webinar—is for you! Learn to find the special at home and abroad in this extraordinary presentation from Harold Davis, one of the living masters of digital photography.
What one participant in past webinars has said: “Watching Harold work on his imagery, as he would in ‘real-life’, has helped me lock-in techniques that I had read about, but were only theoretical to me. It’s great to have multiple delivery channels for Harold’s information, and I now feel confident I can succeed.”
Each live webinar session has ample time for questions and is limited to twenty participants, so seating is very limited. The $29.95 fee includes unlimited access to the recording of the session.
Check out our webinar recordings ($19.95 each for unlimited access):
- Painting in Transparency Using a High-Key Layer Stack Webinar Recording
- Using Backgrounds and Textures Webinar recording
- Selective Sharpening with LAB Color with Harold Davis
- Photoshop Layers 101 Webinar Recording
- Creative Use of LAB Color Webinar Recording