I am leading a small group of photographers to Italy for two full weeks at the end of October (15 days and 14 nights beginning October 28, 2015). We will visit and photograph Florence, the leaning tower of Pisa, Cinque Terre, Naples, Vesuvius, Pompeii, the Island of Capri, Anacapri, Amalfi, Positano, the Sorrento Peninsula, and more. Please click here to view the photo tour details, and the incredible amount that is included in this exclusive tour.
Tired of big-bus photo tours? Tired of banging elbows and tripods with a photographic crowd? Then this is the photo tour for you. With a maximum of six participants, this exclusive photo tour of Italy will let you come home with great images without someone’s hat or tripod leg in the picture.
Here’s what some folks who have been with me on photo tours have said:
- “Harold navigates foreign countries with astuteness and cultural sensitivity. His choice of guides, hotels, locations and restaurants is always impeccable. I returned from our trip with a much better sense of how to photograph in a diverse and wonderful array of locations, and had a great time with a compatible group while I learned.”
- “Harold is a distinguished author of many books, educator, and photographer. It was amazing to spend so much one-on-one time with him in these great photographic locations.”
- “Harold is a gifted artist, AND a great teacher! A rare combo, IMHO.”
- “Harold is a peach. Great skill, without the ego of most master photographers. Travel arrangements were perfect.”
- “One thing I really liked about the photo tour that Harold set up is that we had plenty of time to photograph in the best locations, and really prioritized when the light would be good.”
We have two openings on the Sea-Girt Villages of Italy photo tour. If you register by the end of August, we can give you a $500 discount on the single supplement as a special “thank you.”
If you are interested in learning more about my style of photography when abroad, please ask for complementary access to my webinar recording Making Memorable Travel Photos (normally a $19.95 value).
Please contact us if you are interested in registering, or for more information.