We have room for two more in my very small “trip of a lifetime” photo tour of Italy beginning October 28 in Florence. This is your last chance to register for the trip since we need to confirm hotel reservations soon. In case you may still be considering this unique and never to be repeated adventure—or simply want to armchair travel instead of the “real thing”—I am providing a link to the detailed packet of logistics information that is going out to the lucky participants (PDF).
Trip highlights include: the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Pompeii, Herculaneum, the Bay of Naples, Capri, Anacapri, Positano, Cinque Terre, the Amalfi Coast, and much more!
We will be staying in 4-star hotels with licensed guides and transportation in deluxe private vans, and enjoying the luscious Italian cuisine.
Who could ask for more?
Here’s what some folks who have been with me on photo tours have said:
- “Harold navigates foreign countries with astuteness and cultural sensitivity. His choice of guides, hotels, locations and restaurants is always impeccable. I returned from our trip with a much better sense of how to photograph in a diverse and wonderful array of locations, and had a great time with a compatible group while I learned.”
- “Harold is a distinguished author of many books, educator, and photographer. It was amazing to spend so much one-on-one time with him in these great photographic locations.”
- “Harold is a gifted artist, AND a great teacher! A rare combo, IMHO.”
- “Harold is a peach. Great skill, without the ego of most master photographers. Travel arrangements were perfect.”
- “One thing I really liked about the photo tour that Harold set up is that we had plenty of time to photograph in the best locations, and really prioritized when the light would be good.”