I’m back this week from Vietnam for a few days to embrace my beloved family, do laundry, archive images—and get ready for the next adventure! On Monday I am off for France, where I’ll be leading a great group of photographers in the beautiful Dordogne countryside, and then next to Malta, where the Malta Photographic Society has invited me to give some lectures.
I’m excited by the media coverage of my new book, The Photographer’s Black & White Handbook. Prestigious publications such as Library Journal have reviewed my book positively, and so have many readers, as you’ll see on Amazon (it will likely come as no surprise to you that my readers are the more important to me!).
You may also be interested in the following recent YouTube videos related to me and my work:
- Harold Davis: Google Talk
- Harold Davis: Photographing Flowers for Transparency (Masters of Digital Photography, School of Visual Arts)
- Black & White in the Digital Era (B&H Presents)
Please keep in mind the following workshop opportunities that still have openings (click the links for more information, or to register!):
- Flower Photography Intensive: 4-Day Masterclass in Flower Photography—click here for details and registration, 4-day workshop in Berkeley, CA., June 22-25, 2017 (only four spaces left!)
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency at Maine Media Workshop, July 31 – August 5, 2017; click here for details and registration.
- Black & White in San Francisco: A Weekend Workshop with Harold Davis, September 16-17, 2017—click here for details and registration.
- Advanced LAB Color Seminar with Harold Davis, September 23, 2017—click here for details and registration.
- From iPhone to ART: A weekend iPhonegraphy workshop with Harold Davis, January 20-21, 2018—click here for details and registration.