It’s with great joy that I announce a full panoply of interesting workshops. What could be better than intriguing places, fun and interesting people, and the chance for exciting photography? Here is some of what I have coming up, in chronological order:
- Photographing the Great Gardens of Maine, August 11-17, 2019 at Maine Media Workshop. This year we’ll have access to a great range of public and unique private gardens to photograph. In many cases, there would be no other way to get access to these locations. Click here for more information and registration. It is a great time of year to be in the heart of coastal Maine and photographing these luscious gardens, and there is still space available in the workshop.
- Romantic Southwest France, April 29-May 7, 2020. Early-bird discount applies. Click here for information, here for a detailed itinerary (PDF), and here for the Reservation Form. The workshop is hosted in an exquisitely renovated fortified farmhouse in the Lot River Valley. This has been a popular and successful workshop with very limited space availability, so please let us now as soon as possible if you’d like to come. This group is almost full. If you’d like to join us, please contact us ASAP to see if we can accommodate you! Early-bird discount through the end of August.
- Photographing Flowers for Transparency with Harold Davis, June 20-21, 2020. Click here for information and registration. Please contact us if you have difficulty registering and we can register you manually. This workshop, given annually in Berkeley, CA, has consistently filled well in advance of the workshop date. We’re pleased to announce this workshop with plenty of lead time so that you can plan around the dates if you are interested.
- Exploring Tokyo for Photographers with Harold Davis and Mark Brokering, October 24 – November 1, 2020. Early-bird discount applies. Click here for more information, and here for the Reservation Form. I am really excited about this one, which is starting to fill up.
- Paris in the Spring, April 24 – May 2, 2021. After-hours artist visit to Monet’s gardens at Giverny included in the small and intimate Paris photo workshop. Early-bird discount applies. Click here for more information, and here for the Reservation Form.
Click here for my Workshops & Events page. I have a number of interesting upcoming conference and event appearances that haven’t been publicly announced yet, I will post them as soon as I can. You can also subscribe to my email list to get notifications.
I hope to see you with your camera in a workshop! If not now, when?