Phyllis and I are delighted to announce five new live webinars. Registration is now open, and details follow below.
We’re also in the planning stages with a few exciting special-event webinars, with superstar guest panelists, where all proceeds will benefit important causes of our times. Stay tuned for the announcements as this comes together.
Thanks to everyone who has made our webinars possible with your enthusiasm and joy in photography as we remain sheltered in place!
- Light Box Photography in Three Dimensions | Saturday July 11, 2020 at 11am PT click here for registration. Click here for more information. “Want to take your light box photography to the next level? It’s great to photograph flowers for transparency on the light box, but what about flowers in vases and other three dimensional objects?”
- Multi-RAW Processing | Thursday July 30, 2020 at 10am PT click here for registration. Click here for more information. “In this Webinar, Harold shows the possibilities of multi-RAW processing, when it makes sense to use, and discusses potential pitfalls. As a very real competitor to HDR processing, multi-RAW should be in every photographer’s toolkit.”
- Hand-HDR Photography | Thursday September 3, 2020 at 10am PT click here for registration. Click here for more information. “In this webinar Harold discussed when to use hand-HDR in place of automated HDR, and when to use the two technologies in conjunction. He shows examples of photographing for hand-HDR in general situations, and also in high-key and low-key situations that are particularly suited for hand-HDR.”
- Photography on Black | Saturday September 12, 2020 at 11am PT click here for registration. Click here for more information. “In fact, the most iconic monochromatic photographs frequently involve a black background. In this webinar, Harold shows how to photograph with a bracketed low-key sequence to achieve perfect black backgrounds, and how to post-process images to enhance the black-background effect.”
- Photographing Bottled Light | Thursday October 29, 2020 at 10am PT click here for registration. Click here for more information. “How creative can get you get with colored liquid, sunshine, some glass bottles, and a camera? In this webinar, Harold will show you how he used these simple materials to come up with entire new worlds, recreations of Mark Rothko paintings, abstractions, highways at night, and much more!”