This is post number two hundred on my Photoblog 2.0. To mark this milestone, I am offering to send a free copy of my book Digital Photography Digital Field Guide to the first two readers who can tell me how the photo above was made (more or less) . This photo is currently my most interesting photo on Flickr.
Email your solutions (with a snail-mail address) to harold [at] bearhome [dot] com with “200 solution” in the subject line.
If you’d like to browse through past Photoblog 2.0 stories, here are some of my favorites:
- Road Trip: Mountains and desert in the autumn
- A Walk on the Wild Side: A backpacking trip that was not carefully planned
- Iris: Still life photos of this great flower
- Photographing Lustrous Metal: How to photograph a slinky and other metal objects
- Without My Polarizer I am Blue: Using a polarizer
- Processing a Digital Photo: Image management and Photoshop