- The bridges along US1 and the Big Sur coastline
- Garrapata State Park
- The charming village of Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Asilomar State Beach
- Cannery Row in Monterey
- Historic downtown Monterey (California’s capital before it was a state)
- Monterey’s commercial fishing pier
- The vast abandoned structures surrounding Fort Ord
- Moss Landing, with its working harbor and perpetually lit power plant
Slow start Saturday, convene at about 10AM, look at work, discuss previous night shoot, digital darkroom, break for lunch, daytime shooting, dinner. Shoot Saturday night until whenever. Big Sur, Monterey, points north.
Sunday start at about 11:00 AM for review and wrap-up. Some participants will likely stay to shoot Sunday night as well.