I’ve been asked a great deal about my upcoming workshops. So here’s the current rundown in terms of what’s scheduled through mid-2013.
My workshops take considerable amounts of my creative time and attention. So, while I enjoying teaching workshops very much, I try to keep things interesting and full of adventure by avoiding repetition. Therefore, each workshop is a unique event, although there are certainly some locations and themes that bear revisiting. My point is, if you see a workshop that excites you, then carpe diem—register today!
- 2012.12.01—Photographing Flowers for Transparency: Full Day Workshop with Harold Davis—There are only two spaces left in this workshop
- 2012.12.08—Photographing Waves Workshop with Harold Davis (Point Reyes Field Institute). This workshop is full. Please call (415) 663.1200 x 373 to be placed on the waiting list.
- 2013.01.12—HDR (High Dynamic Range) Bootcamp: Full Day Workshop with Harold Davis. Wonder how Harold gets those results, and about the best digital workflow for you? This workshop, by the author of Creating HDR Photos: The Complete Guide to High Dynamic Range Photography (Amphoto/Random House) will answer these questions and open up worlds of creative potential.
- 2013.01.26—San Francisco Moonrise Adventure: hands-on workshop with Harold Davis
- 2013.03.10—2013.03.15—Photograph Wildflowers in the Anza-Borrego Desert—This workshop is under the sponsorship of Point Reyes Field Institute and is limited to 16 participants. Workshop includes accommodations at the Borrego Sorings Resort & Spa; registration will open on 12.01.2012 by calling (415) 663.1200 x 373 or on the Point Reyes Field Institute website.
- 2013.04.28—2013.05.05—Photograph Paris with Harold Davis: Night, Black & White, and Spring Flowers Workshop (Only a few spaces left; if you are interested please register today because our travel reservation deadlines are quickly approaching!)
- 2013.05.25—Full Moon Workshop: Photograph the Golden Gate Bridge Like You Never Have Before: hands-on adventure with Harold Davis—one space left in this workshop
- 2013.06.07—2013.06.09—Monochromatic HDR Masterclass with Harold Davis in the Big Sur Landscape, Center for Photographic Art, Carmel, CA—workshop dates are subject to confirmation
- 2013.08.2—2013.08.05—Dark of the Moon Night & Bristlecone Photography: workshop hosted at Crooked Creek Research Station near the Patriarch Grove and dates have been confirmed; however, it is not yet open for registration, please contact Point Reyes Field Institute at (415) 663.1200 x 373 for more information.
Harold’s workshops are often sold-out, and fill up quickly. To avoid disappointment, please register early. Feel free to contact Harold Davis if you have any questions about the workshops!
What folks have said about Harold Davis workshops and events:
- “A great artist and speaker!”—W. Anglin
- “Awesome! He patiently addressed questions from the audience which contained photographers of all levels , molding his answers to the level of understanding for each of us. His presentations covered a wonderful range of technical knowledge as well as emphasizing the need for images to have an emotional quality. The images he shares are breathtaking and he is generous in sharing many facets of how he captures such beauty.”—J. Phillips
- “Not all photographers are good verbal communicators. Harold is someone who can DO and TEACH. A rare combination of talents.”—B. Sawyer
- “He was very giving of his talents and time. The course was very organized and thorough. Loved it! Learned so much!”—L. Beck
- “Very creative and a marvelous instructor.”—Kay S.