No matter what palette you use (and this one is distinctly Marc Chagall), photographing Paris is a dream! Speaking of Paris, there is only one week left for the $500 early-bird discount for the 2014 Photograph Paris with Harold Davis workshop. This discount expires at the end of the month. To receive the early-bird discount, please make your deposit by September 1, 2013. Click here for the detailed itinerary and here for online registration for the 2014 Photograph Paris with Harold Davis workshop.
Here are links to my other current workshop offerings that have availability:
- September 27-29, 2013: Monochromatic HDR in the Big Sur Landscape (click here for registration via Center for Photographic Art, click here for the related Meetup group)
- November 23, 2013: Photographing Waves (click here for registration via Point Reyes Field Seminars, click here for the related Meetup group)
- January 25-26, 2014: Mastering Creative Photoshop: The Way of the Digital Photographer
- March 15-16, 2014 and continuing: Achieving Your Potential As a Digital Photographer: A Multi-Modal Ongoing Six-Month Workshop with Harold Davis
- April 15, 2014: New Session, Full Moon Golden Gate Workshop
- October 19-26: 2014 Photograph Barcelona with Harold Davis Workshop
I am offering these workshop with plenty of lead time to help with planning, but please note that my workshops generally fill up—so if one of these interests you don’t delay!