Please consider joining me for a photography adventure this July in Iceland. Click here for the Reservation form! Click here for the itinerary, and here for the Iceland trip FAQs. This is an extremely small group size, and there seems to be a great deal of interest, so if you think you want to come drop us an email right away!
- Trip dates: July 14-25, 2021 (Twelve days and eleven nights)
- Size: Minimum 6, Maximum 8
- Vaccination: The Icelandic government will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination (we will need to see this for registration)
- Itinerary: We will combine a visit to the remote summer Highlands with touring the Ring Route waterfalls and other attractions. Day-by-day details are in the full trip description.
- Volcano: This cannot be guaranteed, but we are planning an optional aerial helicopter photo session of Mount Fagradalsfjall (which started erupting in March!)
- Inclusions: Professional photo local guide, photography mentoring opportunity with Harold, transportation in a comfortable vehicle, accommodation in hotels and guesthouses (rooms with private bathrooms), and all meals. Detailed inclusions and exclusions are in the full trip description.
- Cost: $8,995 per person. Single supplement is $1,100. Optional helicopter photography of the volcano is $1,250 additional per person. $1,000 deposit required for reservation, with balance due May 15, 2021.
Thanks for giving this exciting photography adventure your consideration. I hope you decide to join me!